We're proud of what we have built so far, but we're just getting started. If you are passionate about helping libraries, universities, schools and non-profits carry out their mission, consider joining our team. You won't regret it. :)
We offer a WFH setup w/ competitive salary & benefits like good health insurance, 401K matching program, work/life balance, a small team environment, and that great feeling that your work matters because it is improving the worlds' libraries, universities, and schools. For even more perks - how about having really nice coworkers (like, every single one) and stability of the company as a whole. We're in this for the long haul!
If you qualify for one of the openings below, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
| Marketing Specialist
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (multiple)
Linux/nginx/php/mysql/redis/elasticsearch/elasticcache on the back-end, and JS/Angular/html5 on the front-end
5+ years experience with PHP and MySQL/Redis. Angular knowledge a plus. Experience in OOP/MVC concepts. Strong remote work experience.
Must be a resident of one of the following US States: FL, NY, MA, PA, KY, TX, CA.
Come and help our marketing team be even more awesome! Join our marketing crew as a remote work-from-home specialist and work on exciting marketing and social media projects. Responsibilites include:
- Planning and delivering marketing webinars.
- Creating and managing marketing content for our Buzz website, SpringyNews Newsletter, SpringyCamp, and social media.
- Interviewing clients and writing engaging client stories.
- Engaging and helping users on social media.
- Representing and delivering high-quality presentations at conferences where Springshare exhibits.
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Developing effective social media outreach strategies.
- Conducting in-house training sessions for the sales team.
- Collecting and analyzing marketing statistics.
- and more... there's always more stuff to do with Springy marketing.
- Knowledge of Springshare software (prior experience preferred) as well as the ability to understand our software and learn quickly, including self-directed learning.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Content and web writing skills including copy editing, revising, and proofreading.
- Experience creating and editing videos using Camtasia or other video-editing software.
- Experience writing and creating web content including basic HTML/CSS web-editing skills.
- Experience with social media including, but not limited to, Twitter and Facebook.
- Strong presentation skills including verbal communication skills and knowledge of presentation software and tools.
- Must be a resident of one of the following US States: FL, NY, MA, PA, KY, TX, or CA.
- Prior experience working as part of a remote, distributed team.
- Prior experience with our software.
- Prior experience with WordPress.
- Being adventurous, flexible, creative, and open-minded.