- Professional development requests
- Job/volunteer/student worker applications
- Staff equipment and purchase requests
- Incident reporting workflows
- Consent forms
Schedule & Manage Staff
Take the guesswork out of scheduling and staff communication with LibStaffer
Create, Maintain, Share Service Point Schedules
Libstaffer offers all the tools needed to create schedules for staff, student workers & volunteers, manage service points, and communicate directly with employees!
- Auto Scheduler automagically fill shifts based on staff availability, time off, staff preference, holidays, and more.
- Create a schedule structure and templates to apply to future weeks or months, as needed.
- Clock in/out feature for part time staff, volunteers, and student workers.
- Allow staff to swap, give up, and/or split shifts on a per-schedule basis.
- Manage time-off requests, holiday schedules, and reporting.
- Customized email & SMS notifications containing schedule, admin notes, and detailed shift notes.
- Real-time live syncing with your Outlook & GCal calendars.
Auto Scheduler Makes Schedule Creating a Breeze
Kick those scheduling spreadsheets to the curb and save many hours every week by letting LibStaffer's Auto Scheduler run its magic.
Collect & Share Information with Workflow Forms
Does your library have a large staff? Many student workers? With Workflow Forms you can create forms to keep track of staff onboarding and communication. Employ powerful features like file uploads, email notifications, and internal notes so nothing slips through the cracks.
Workflow forms are great for:
Ready for the Next Steps?
We'd love to show you how LibStaffer can save you time and money by assisting with service point scheduling. Contact us today for a demo or a free trial system.