Interactive Maps & Wayfinding
Add a "wow!" factor to Space and Seat Booking with Interactive Mapping
Functional, Interactive Library Maps
With Interactive Maps, students and patrons are presented with an interactive map of each location in the library. Color-coded spaces (red-booked, green-available) show at-a-glance availability for a desired patron-entered booking time.
Additional Interactive Maps Features:
- Provide detailed visual information about each seat & space
- Book spaces and seats directly from the map interface
- Offer directional mapping for events and appointments
- Include detailed map & directions inside booking confirmation emails
- Searchable by location or event
Heat Maps Offer Insight on Interior Spaces Usage
Discover which areas of the library are most popular with your patrons! As part of the Interactive Mapping module, heat maps show you which spaces and seats are booked most frequently - providing valuable insight into how you might organize your seating for optimal use.
With Heat Maps You Can:
- Explore granular statistics for each map and desired date range
- See a visualization of each seat's use
- Hover over individual seats/spaces to reveal the percentage of time it was booked
- Download visualizations and seat-use data directly from the module
- Gather valuable data for presentations and strategic planning
Ready for the Next Steps?
LibCal's Interactive Maps module provides a "wow" experience for wayfinding and navigating library spaces. We'd love to show you how we can help your library provide the same experience to your patrons.